Monday, December 20, 2010

The Kind of Day You Do Nothing and Everything

Some days, I move mountains.  I run from here to there and accomplish so many things on my to-do list and you can physically walk in my home and see the tasks I completed.  Other days, I take up tasks that no one but me will ever see or enjoy.  Today was one of those days.  I finished many a project, none of which can truly be seen or appreciated by anyone who visits my home.  Because of this, you, dear blog, get to enjoy the fruits of my labor.  Without further ado...
I cleaned above my washer and dryer, wrapping that adorable box you see and arranging all my laundry stuff.  Thrilling, I tell you.  Thrilling.
Yes, I arranged my cleaning supplies under the sink.  I am telling you, the kind of stuff no one sees but I geek out over.

This is my linen closet.  Perfectly put together.  Perfectly pleasant.

I had some enjoyable Izze, Me, and Jesus time.  Did you know Izze comes in a can?  Because I had no clue.
This picture does not fit in the post for two reasons:  number one, I made this project over the weekend and, number two, it actually is hanging on a wall people see.  Still, my inspiration from Real Simple has given our home this sweet picture frame doubling as a dry-erase board.  Pretty!

Well, that's it from me.  Here's to organization!

No comments:

Post a Comment