Wednesday, May 13, 2009

101.4

No, that is not my rating on the beauty scale.  That is my current temperature.  After having gone through this just a few months ago, I am back in bed fighting of sickness.  Luckily, I have a doctor's appointment for tomorrow.  Hopefully I can knock this out as quickly as it came.  The downside?  No work and no running while I am in this condition.

I didn't mention in my last post, but my darling baby brother is finally home.  He's currently residing at our place and we just LOVE having him around.  I think he is having that normal, difficult transition between living independently in a foreign country and coming home.  Still, having him around to hug, listening to him play video games with Hubby, it's just nice to have him around.  He'll be off to Pennsylvania for ballet before I know it. I just don't want him to grow up!

I have to say, even if I am still sick in bed tomorrow, I can't wait for Grey's Anatomy.  I took about six months off, but I am caught up and prepared for the waterworks tomorrow.  Of course, everything brings waterworks for me.  Scrubs finale? Tears.  Susan Boyle on YouTube?  Tears.  That's just me.  Sentimental and easily inspired.

Welp, my hubby just brought home 7-up, warm tea, and nail polish.  I think I will use the latter.

Here's to health!

No comments:

Post a Comment