Monday, May 4, 2009

It's All Good!

Well, after taking a little hiatus, a lot has happened in the life of me. First, despite my fears and freak outs, interview day went just fine.  After six interviews, I was offered two positions.  I mulled quite a bit but ended up going with, what I am sure is the perfect choice for me.  I will be working for the Office of Parent Relations and Student Affairs Development.  I am completely thrilled to be working with two great ladies.  I know I will learn a lot from them and gain great experience.  I meet with them next week to make plans.  I also get to meet with my adviser this week.  I will start planning my classes and my goals for education.  Pretty excited about the whole thing, really.

I am headed off on the road tomorrow, so I will try to post again.  I am feeling a little uninspired right now.

Here's to answers to prayer, no matter how big or how small.

No comments:

Post a Comment