Monday, December 14, 2009

FREE and Loving It!

Today is the first day of the first week of my five week break. I can't even tell you what this feels like. I woke up about an hour and a half later than usual today. I casually made in into my internship, spent five hours there, and casually left. The rest of today's to-do list includes:
Christmas cookies
Christmas party
and giving blood.

That's it! I might wrap a few presents. Heck, I might rap out of Christmas joy (though no one I know wants to hear that).

I am going to make it my goal to write much more often now that I am totally and completely free. I will try to update on our second half marathon, pictures included. But for now I am busy. Strike that, I'm not. And I wouldn't have it any other way!

Here's to relaxation!

No comments:

Post a Comment