Saturday, March 31, 2012

DTE 4 Months (2 weeks ago)

On March 18, we hit our 4 month mark of our dossier being sent to Ethiopia.  I like to celebrate every milestone but sometimes my heart celebrates before my blog.

We've been house-sitting for the past few weeks so getting a link added to our chain has been difficult. Anyway, I had a few moments today so here is our latest chain.  My verse... 

"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger sword?" Romans 8:35


                              



We know that nothing can separate us from Christ's love...what an amazing truth. The kind of truth I hang tight to through this journey.

Currently those receiving referrals have been waiting for 18-24 months. We think we will wait longer than that. We don't worry about that though--we trust in the love of Christ, the love that is so promised to us that nothing can separate us from it.  Not even a super long wait from our little man. And even better? Nothing can separate him from Christ's love either.






The picture could be better but the chain's looking pretty cute, eh? I like how it's developing but I won't be sad to see the end of it some day:).

Only 2 more weeks til I get to add another link to this thing!!

P.S. **On a side note, we have a dear friend whose toddler daughter is in ICU. Please pray for her total healing, as well as perseverance and peace for her family.**

2 comments:

  1. this chain is starting to look so cool! It will be neat to watch it grow (but hopefully not too long).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way, Ashley! It's pretty but I won't be sad at all when I can stop adding links:)

      Delete