Monday, July 30, 2012

Little Man Monday

Hi Little Man,

I am sitting here watching the olympics and thinking of you.  We watched the opening ceremonies on Friday and, for the first time, we cheered for two countries during the parade of nations. It was really fun to watch Ethiopia walk by and think of you.  In my heart of hearts I am hoping you will be here with us the next time we watch the games in 2016. I know there's no guarantee.  It may be two olympics before I see you but I really hope not.  I really can't bear the thought of that.  I sure hope we are snuggling on our couch when the olympics are in Rio. Let's just pretend that's the case, ok?

Other than that, things here are life as usual. Dad started a new job. He likes it. I am debating between whether or not to start a project in your room.   I hung out with your friend Addy today. She is too funny--I know you are going to like her. We are looking forward to meeting one of your friends soon, as your "Aunt" Tracey from our small group will be having her little man or little lady any day now.  I love that we have so many friends waiting for you.  You'll have a whole playgroup waiting for you by the time you arrive.

Ok, Mister. I am off.  Love you. Praying for you.

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment