Monday, April 16, 2012

Little Man Monday

Hi Little Man!

We had quite the weekend! I watched your grandma run 13.1 miles and your dad stayed with your grandpa. They did manly things like hauling wood and grilling food. I have no doubt you would have been right beside them, enjoying all the boy-ness of it.

Dad and I just finished dinner and a tv show and we are getting ready to head to bed but I have to tell you what just happened. Your dad stuck his head out the back door and even now, there is still a wisp of sunlight. Summer is on its way, buddy! I am so excited for the warm weather and walks downtown with the puppies. When I originally dreamed you, you were here to share this summer with us. Of course we know that's not going to be the case now. It doesn't make me long for that dream any less--to have you join us on our walks downtown. To keep you up past your bedtime just to enjoy the last of the evening.  To catch fireflies.

It doesn't matter when the day comes. We'll be excited. And until then, Little Man, we will be busy praying for you and making preparations. We love you dearly!

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment