Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Daughters

There is a wonderful blogger out there who is holding a raffle to bring home her sweet baby daugther from China. If you win the raffle, you get a pretty sweet camera with camera supplies. Go to read about sweet Baby Claire. Pray for her, pray for the family, and donate if you have a couple bucks to spare.

Eric and I have had some lengthy discussions about adoption, and if it is in God's plan, we would be willing to give a baby a home. I know that if this were us, we would appreciate the support, prayers, etc. more than you can even imagine. Though I have never met or spoken with Shelley, I am sure she covets your prayers more than you know. What an exciting time for their family!

Here's to babies!

2 comments:

  1. i wish i could think about babies!! too bad im single with no trace of one man in my life! haha oh well! as with knitting, my sister is home from kazakhstan [shes a missionary with her husband over there] and she loves knitting so she is teaching me but she got me the book as well to help me out so i can see stuff. i haven't done too much since the first weekend i learned how to...ill get there! :) my favorites on bachelor right now are melissa and jillian...i am starting to like stephanie more as the show goes on though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link!!!

    Can you please email me with the name you purchased tickets under so that I can double them up!!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete